Frequently Asked Questions About Our Business:
What hours are you available?
Chelmsford’s office hours during non-tax season are Monday through Friday between 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM, Wednesday the Chelmsford office is closed. During tax season the office is open Monday through Friday until 5:00 PM. Richard is working remotely and is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM and during tax season Tuesdays and Thursdays until 8:00 PM.
How do you bill for your services?
Our professional fees for each service are determined by the type of service, the time necessary for the completion of the service, the level of expertise required, and the complexity of work.
When is payment due?
We make every effort to provide our clients with professional, timely service, and in turn, we appreciate prompt payment. For tax return preparation, we ask that payment be made upon delivery of your tax return. Other services are billed at the end of each month for services completed during that month.
Frequently Asked Questions For Which We Can Guide You With Sound Advice
Here are some frequently asked questions that we often hear, that require more detailed conversation. For answers to these types of questions, please schedule an appointment.
- Am I better off putting money into a Roth IRA or a Traditional IRA?
- What types of retirement plans are available to small businesses?
- Which is best: a C Corporation, an S Corporation, a Limited Liability Company, a Trust or a Sole Proprietorship?
- What kind of investments is best for me?
- What type of deductions is available to me?
- What are my chances of being audited by the IRS? Are there any “Red Flags” on my tax returns?
- What tax-free benefits are available to business owners?
- Do I need to worry about estate taxes?
- What tax benefits are available to parents such as child care expenses, tuition tax credits, education loan interest, education IRAs and Section 529 Education Plans? Many of these benefits were improved by the latest Tax Act.
- What are the tax consequences or benefits of gifting to family members?
- What tax loopholes (legal of course) are available to businesses and investors?